We take the security of your account very seriously. Please review
this area to find out what we are doing to keep your information
safe and things you can do to keep your information secure.
Here are some of the things we do with our technology and
our internal training to ensure that your information is protected:
- We use firewall systems and intrusion detection software to prohibit unauthorized access.
- We encrypt sensitive information that is transmitted over the Internet.
- We use the latest recognized security standards and industry-based security best practices.
You can help prevent unauthorized access to your account by following these simple tips:
- Keep your user ID (user name) and password in your possession only.
- Make sure that you use the Log Out button when you are finished and close your browser completely.
- If you believe that an unauthorized person has accessed your account, call us at 800.321.9637.
The activities described above are subject to change without notice, but we intend to update this and include new tips when it is appropriate and helpful to you.