Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who is eligible for your program?
A. We partner with select franchised dealers in licensed states.
Q. How do I sign up?
A. To request a dealer packet, contact your local branch or complete the online request form.
Q. How can I obtain payoff information for an Exeter Finance Corp. loan?
A. Contact customer service at 800.321.9637.
Q. How long does it take to receive funds for submitted contracts?
A. Contracts are normally funded within 24 - 48 hours of receiving a completed funding package and upon successful completion of all verifications.
Q. Who do I talk to about an application or contract?
A. Your local branch team is available to answer any application or funding questions. You will get to know your team personally and they are empowered to negotiate and help you put together deals.
Q. What is your maximum LTV?
A. Maximum LTV varies by credit tier. In the highest tier the maximum LTV is 125%.
Q. What is the minimum income that you require?
A. Our minimum income is $1,700 for an individual applicant or $2,000 for joint applicants.
Q. What documents are required for each deal?
A. The following documents are required in order to process the loan:
- Original contract signed by the customer(s) and dealer
- Notice to Cosigner (if applicable)
- Dealer credit application signed by the customer
- Buyer's Order signed by the customer and dealer
- Dealer Book-out sheet
- Title application signed by customer and dealer
- Odometer statement signed by customer and dealer
- Contract for any ancillary products
- Agreement to Provide Insurance signed by the customer and dealer (showing $500 Comp/Collision)
- Proof of insurance (Must be 6 month policy and list Exeter Finance Corp. as lienholder)
- Proof of income within 30 days of the contract date
- Proof of residence within 30 days of the contract date
- Valid Driver license - Must be legible, current, and in the state of residence
- 4 complete references (name, address, phone number, relation)