You’re on your way. By purchasing a car, you’ve taken a positive step toward establishing a payment history that can impact your credit score. We look forward to providing support along the way and helping you to keep moving in the right direction. Below is helpful information about what to expect as an Exeter customer, tools for managing your account and how to reach us.
- We want you to be a successful car owner. It’s your success that drives us.
- We make every effort to provide you with a payment process that is as easy and convenient as possible.
- If any challenges arise that prevent you from making a payment, we want to hear about it, so we can help find a solution.
- For your convenience, we offer five easy payment methods – online through MyAccount, automatic deductions from a bank account (ACH Recurring payment), a MoneyGram location near you, over the phone and by mail.
- We recommend that you set up a MyAccount login. With MyAccount, you can make payments online day or night. Whenever you’re ready to make a payment, simply come back to exeterfinance.com, click MyAccount at the top of the page, and log in. It’s that easy. And when you’re ready to pay off your contract, MyAccount can provide the payoff amount in seconds.
- When you need to talk with someone, our Customer Service team is ready to help.
- Call toll free (800) 321-9637.
- Our extended business hours are:
Monday – Thursday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
What our customers are saying.
"For me, dealing with their customer service, and I have dealt with them 3 different times, they're excellent. I work in customer service and they really go out of their way to make sure that they're meeting your needs. I was very impressed. "− Recent customer from Dallas, TX
"It felt good to have a company like Exeter who seems reputable and they treat you like a human, like you are a human being. Some of the finance companies, they don't treat you that way. "− Recent customer from St. Louis, MO
"They are willing to work with people with questionable credit and the dealer that I went to, I guess that they have to be aware of Exeter's position on working with people that have questionable credit because when I went to them, you know, I just told them the truth."− Recent customer from Chicago, IL