As you’ll see below, we take several measures to keep your information safe from unauthorized use. But we wouldn’t be doing our job, if we didn’t mention that you also play a big role in online security. Check out the steps you can take to help protect your online account.
What Exeter Does
To ensure your information is protected:
- We use firewall systems and intrusion detection software to prohibit unauthorized access.
- We encrypt sensitive information that is transmitted over the Internet.
- We use recognized security standards and industry-based security best practices.
What You Can Do
You can help prevent unauthorized access to your account by following these simple steps:
- Keep your user ID (user name) and password in your possession only.
- Make sure that you use the Log Out button when you’re finished with MyAccount, and close your browser completely.
- If you believe that an unauthorized person has accessed your account, call us immediately at (800) 321-9637.
(PLEASE NOTE: The activities described above are subject to change without notice, but we intend to update this and include new tips when it is appropriate and helpful to you.)